Strategic Security Solutions Practice Lead
AT&T Cybersecurity Solutions
Strategic Security Solutions Practice Lead, AT&T Cybersecurity Solutions
Bindu Sundaresan is a Strategic Security Solutions Practice Lead at AT&T. Currently responsible for growing the security consulting competencies and integration with the AT&T Services and Product Offerings. Accomplishments include developing new service offerings based on industry needs, organizing sales teams, sales and delivery enablement, building go-to-market strategy, revamping and collaborating on sales resources and customer facing collateral. She has over 15 years of information security and risk management consulting experience across various industries with multiple Fortune 50 clients. Bindu has a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and Masters in Telecommunications and maintains CISSP, CISM, CEH and Microsoft certifications. She is a published author in the manufacturing journal ISSA journal, CSO magazine and a frequent speaker at AT&T. Bindu is based in Bedminster, New Jersey. She has the business acumen to provide rare blend of state-of-the-industry information security (IS) expertise and high-level business acumen to ensure IS strategies and programs are aligned with business goals, cost-efficient, and compliant with all applicable regulations. Bindu has published numerous articles and whitepapers on the topic of information security and is a frequent speaker on the topic. Highly-motivated and resourceful Security Management Professional with a record of developing and supporting successful initiatives and solutions incorporating a wide range of technologies and industry best practices. Consistently recognized as able to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency through a leadership style that aligns the business processes, information technology, and corporate security function to realize cost savings, accelerated performance, and to sustain strategic flexibility for the organization. Widely recognized for keen insight into the current security posture for today’s business environment provides the ability to effectively manage a variety of security functions that provide exceptional value to the bottom line. Proven experience in directing multiple projects across the enterprise. An expert in the formulation, execution, and oversight of risk, security and audit controls, consistently on time and on budget.
- Strategic IS expert, trusted C-level advisor, and skilled cross-functional team manager who has guided top global retailers, pharmacies, and financial institutions to industry leading IS programs.
- IS leader with multi-vertical experience and unusually broad enterprise competencies: IS (CISSP, CEH and CISM), and IT (operations, service delivery, software development, quality assurance).
- The Senior Security Professional of choice for the most complex enterprise IS challenges, including recovery from non-compliance and/or information breaches and IS integration from M&A activity.
- Collaborative leader, consensus builder and business/technology communicator able to work with both C-level business executives and technical staff and gain buy-in for change initiatives.
- Highly respected SME (subject matter expert) with the judgment and experience to right-size and customize information security solutions that both accommodate and enable business growth.